Security Risk on Containerized Cargo (Import/Export)
- Transportation via road to / from ports.
- LCL containers and customs Inspections.
The service provided by FSI covers all three areas
- Inspecting containers for damages and discrepancies.
- Securing containers with a special locking device and a satellite unit locked on the container with this lock.
This unit is battery operated with various panic systems build in, including jamming detection and a recovery
unit (soon to be replaced with the jamming resistant unit)
- Our new units make use of the latest micro technology (that is being developed by our own team) in the world.
- Armed surveillance from various points up to final destination.
- Surveillance and assistance during customs inspections and degroupagecontainers(less than full container-LCL).
- Pinpointing of damages and losses.
- Reducing the threat of pilferage at various points.
- Preventing Hi-jacking of cargo in transit (road surveillance &satellite tracking).