Security Risk on Airfreight (Import/Export Cargo)
- Cargo being off-loaded and transported from the aircraft into the respective Airline warehouses.
- Cargo being transported between airport and freight agents warehouses.
- Cargo on route from freight agent’s warehouses to client’s warehouses.
The service provided by FSI covers all three areas
- Surveillance from moment of off-loading.
- Inspection for damages, theft and/or irregularities.
- Checking of cargo into warehouses.
- Armed surveillance when transporting between warehouses.
- Pinpointing of damages and losses.
- Reducing the threat of damages and/or pilferage of cargo at airports.
- Being proactive in the attempt of the prevention of hijackings.
With our new satellite units we have built a mobile unit, that is used on all cargo being escorted. These units
consist of jamming detection and recovery unit should the unit be jammed